Normativa general para las comunicaciones.
1. Normas de presentación de los resúmenes
- It must have a maximum length of 300 words.
- 4 to 6 keywords to be highlighted.
- Structure: It will follow the IMRDC format (Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusions) in the case of research or theoretical/systematic review. It will follow the IDMERC format (Introduction, Description, Methodology, Evidence, Results, Conclusions) when dealing with an experience.
- The thematic line will be indicated in the summary.
- Communications may be sent in three modalities: experience, research, theoretical/systematic review:
- Experiences: The content will be structured according to the following sections: Introduction, Description, Methodology, Evidence/Results, Conclusions. Keywords: between 4 and 6 words.
- Empirical or experimental research work: The content will be structured following the following sections: Introduction, Objectives, Method, Results, Discussion and Conclusions. Keywords: between 4 and 6 words.
- Theoretical/systematic review work: The content will be structured following the following sections: Introduction, Objectives, Method, Results, Discussion and Conclusions. Keywords: between 4 and 6 keywords.
- The design will be the one established in the following template, according to the chosen presentation language. The sections will be modified depending on the chosen modality:
- Although it is not necessary to include bibliographical references in the summary, they will be considered part of the summary in the works that incorporate them, and must follow the APA regulations (7th edition).
- Los resúmenes de las comunicaciones se publicarán en Libro de Resúmenes con ISBN y Depósito Legal.
3. Trabajos completos
- It is not mandatory to send the complete work.
- The acceptance of the summary of the communication does not imply the acceptance of the complete work.
- Full texts may be published as a book chapter or as an article in the Spanish Journal of Health Communication (RECS)
- The complete texts will adapt to the structure of each modality, and must follow the format of the template corresponding to the chosen language.
- Length of the text: minimum 10 pages, maximum 12, including the bibliography.
- Submitting the full text for publication as a book chapter will not include the summary.
- It is suggested that the title of the summary and the full text are not the same.
4. Publicación de los trabajos
- The congressperson who wants their full text to be published as an article in the RECS Magazine (electronic format), must indicate it on the registration form when they indicate that they are sending a communication contribution. To do this, the text must meet the requirements established in the RECS, as it appears on its website.
- Only articles that pass peer review will be published in the RECS, those that are rejected by the journal will be published as a book chapter in Editorial Octaedro.
- When the full text is sent, it will refer to the choice of publishing it as an article in RECS or as a book chapter in Editorial Octaedro.
- All information can be found on the journal's website
- October 21-22
- Torre del Mar, Málaga
- On line